Academic Human Resources
Welcome to the homepage for academic employment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Academic Human Resources is responsible for the human resources program for faculty, other academic, and academic professional employees on our campus. This office provides a wide range of employee and departmental services, including guidance and counsel to units and employees on all academic human resources policies; review and processing of all academic appointments; coordination of Board of Trustees approval items; and advises on all academic labor and employee relations issues.
- DDDH E-mail -- Changes to the Hiring of New Faculty (PDF) 1/30/15
- HireTouch for Academic Hourlies - Job Aid (PDF) - new 1/30/15
- Academic Hourly Appointment Processing Grid - (PDF) new 1/27/15
- 2014 Graduate Assistant Orientation Presentation - (PDF) (12/8/14)
- The Hiring Request Form Requirements document has been updated. (PDF) (12/4/14)
- DDDH: Information for Deans, Department Heads/Chairs, Other Supervisors and Managers Related to Union Organizing Drives (PDF) (12/2/14)
- November 2014 Tenure System Faculty FAQs (PDF) (11/6/14)
- September 2014 Specialized Faculty Unionization FAQs (PDF) (9/17/14)
- Position Creation/Maintenance of an Ac Hourly position (PDF) ( 7/25/14)
- Academic Year 2014/2015 Grad Salary Minimums (PDF) (6/24/14)
- FY 2015 Budget Guidelines (PDF) (6/24/14)
- As of 5/30/14 there is a new "Faculty Unionization Resources" page at our website
Search the entire AHR website below...