Academic Human Resources
Welcome to the homepage for academic employment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Academic Human Resources is responsible for the human resources program for faculty, other academic, and academic professional employees on our campus. This office provides a wide range of employee and departmental services, including guidance and counsel to units and employees on all academic human resources policies; review and processing of all academic appointments; coordination of Board of Trustees approval items; and advises on all academic labor and employee relations issues.
- November 2014 Tenure System Faculty FAQs (PDF) (11/6/14)
- Academic Hourly Job Description Template (DOC) (10/21/14)
- Nominations are now being accepted for the 14/15 CAPE award (9/30/14)
- September 2014 Specialized Faculty Unionization FAQs (PDF) (9/17/14)
- Academic Hourly Job Description Template (PDF) (7/25/14)
- Position Creation/Maintenance of an Ac Hourly position (PDF) ( 7/25/14)
- We are asking all AHR Website users to complete the following survey to tell us what you like or don't like about the AHR website, in preparation for a 2015 redesign: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RCTTR6Z.
- Academic Year 2014/2015 Grad Salary Minimums (PDF) (6/24/14)
- FY 2015 Budget Guidelines (PDF) (6/24/14)
- As of 5/30/14 there is a new "Faculty Unionization Resources" page at our website
- Campus Violence Prevention Plan - (new link 11/5/13)
Search the entire AHR website below...