Academic Human Resources
Welcome to the homepage for academic employment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Academic Human Resources is responsible for the human resources program for faculty, other academic, and academic professional employees on our campus. This office provides a wide range of employee and departmental services, including guidance and counsel to units and employees on all academic human resources policies; review and processing of all academic appointments; coordination of Board of Trustees approval items; and advises on all academic labor and employee relations issues.
- Campus Violence Prevention Plan - (new link 11/5/13)
- 2013 Graduate Assistant Orientation Presentation - (PDF) (9/20/13)
- PAPE Job Aid (PDF) - new 9/10/13
- 2013 All-Employee Expo information
- SURS Annuitant/Retiree Rehire Overview Training (7/9/13) (PDF)
- Beginning Monday, July 8th, AHR will begin to accept FALL 2013 GRAD appointments. For reappointed grads within the past 3 academic years, the new salary MUST be 2.75% (or higher) above the previous rate that was in effect. For NEW grad jobs (including new hires) please use the NEW grad minimum chart for new 8/16/13 (and beyond) jobs (7/3/13)
- Here is a copy of the FY 2014 Budget Guidelines (7/3/13)
- Background Checks NEW page (located on the Units' LER page) (6/21/13)
- HRFE Transaction Tip: New Hire 9/12 Faculty Starting in Summer (6/14/13) (PDF)
- Academic Hourly Job Description Template - (6/7/13) (DOC)
- Employment of a SURS Annuitant - (5/7/13)
- Recommended Template for TA Offer Letters - (5/3/13) (PDF)
Search the entire AHR website below...